This is my own take on one of my favorite items from the Macy’s Deli. In college I worked a part time job at Macy’s in the summer and this was my go to lunch until the Deli was closed at our location. After pouting for a brief period I decided to try to make it on my own and was thrilled when I came up with this delicious creation. This pasta salad can be served both cold or warm, although I prefer it cold.
Toasted Sesame Chicken Pasta Salad
- 1 Box Gemelli Noodles
- 3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts cut into one inch cubes
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 tsp Szechuan Sauce
- 1 can Container Sliced Button Mushrooms
- 1 Cup Small Can Mandarin Oranges
- 1 Cup Snow Pea Pods
- ½ Bottle Kraft Toasted Sesame Dressing
- Wonton Strips
- Heat olive oil, soy, teriyaki and Szechuan sauces in a large skillet over medium low heat.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook
- Boil noodles according to box directions
- Steam mukimame, peas and mushrooms in a large pot
- Combine chicken, noodles and veggies in a large bowl and toss with dressing
- Garnish with oranges and wonton strips and serve
Foodie & Craft Pro
I am looking for a recipe for the Maurice pasta salad from Macy’s and was wondering if you had any ideas. Thanks. (I have the recipe for Maurice dressing)
Omg that is my other favorite Macys salad!!! I’ve been thinking of trying to recreate it for years…maybe it’s time!
Girls’ Weekend Guide – Hunkiedorië
[…] Toasted Sesame Chicken Pasta Salad […]