- 5 Medium Russet Potatoes (peeled and thinly sliced)
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion (sliced)
- 6 T. Butter
- 1/3 C Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 T. Italian Seasoning
- 1 T. Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 C. Chicken Broth
- Place the potatoes and onion on a large piece of heavy-duty foil (about 20 in. x 20 in.)
- Dot with butter.
- Combine the cheese, Italian seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle mixture over potatoes.
- Fold foil up around potatoes and add broth.
- Seal the edges of foil well.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
inspired by: tasteofhome.com