The Shrimp Shack Pasta was my favorite menu item at Bubba Gumps Shrimp Co. Since it was removed from the menu I have been trying to find a way to recreate it. I think I have finally come close, if you don’t enjoy shrimp it is easy to cut it out. When storing the leftovers I would recommend storing the shrimp and pasta separately.
- 1.5 lb Fresh Shrimp
- 1 Stick Butter
- 4 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Lime
- 1 Packet Ranch Dressing
- 1 Box Rigatoni
- 2 C Broccoli Florets
- 1 Yellow Squash (sliced)
- 8 oz. Mushrooms (quartered)
- 2 C. Olive Oil
- 2 T. Butter
- 3 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1/2 T. Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1 t. McCormick’s Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- 2 Cloves Garlic (Sliced)
- 1/2 C. Lemon Juice (plus 2 T. for steaming veggies)
- 1/3 C. Italian Dressing
- 1 C. Crumbled Feta Cheese
- Thaw shrimp
- Preheat your oven to 350°F
- Dain any water that may be in with shrimp
- Shell and devein shrimp (I learned how at: How to Clean Shrimp)
- Place aluminum foil on a baking pan.
- Cut your lemon into slices and place on bottom of the baking pan.
- Melt 1 stick of butter and drizzle over the lemon.
- Sprinkle your Italian seasoning over it and toss the shrimp to coat.
- Place shrimp on top of the lemons & butter.
- Sprinkle with minced garlic.
- Put them in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked.
- Steam veggies in water and 2 T. lemon juice
- Cook pasta according to directions and toss in Italian Dressing
- Heat olive oil and butter in large pan.
- Add garlic and seasonings stirring for about a minute.
- Add in cream cheese stirring until combined
- Toss sauce, pasta, veggies and shrimp together.
- Sprinkle with feta and serve.
inspired by: The Most Delicious Lemon Shrimp
Foodie & Craft Pro