This potato soup is the perfect way to warm up on those cold winter nights that we are so accustomed to in the Midwest. I like to eat mine with lots and lots of extra cheese.
- One 30 oz. Bag Frozen Hashbrown Potatoes (I use the squared, southern style)
- 1 Bag Frozen Broccoli
- Two 14 oz. Cans Chicken Stock
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 C. Yellow Onion (small diced)
- 1/3 t. Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- One 8 oz. Package Cream Cheese (softened)
- Add all ingredients into crock-pot (except cream cheese) and cook on low for five hours.
- Stir in cream cheese for last half hour.
- Serve sprinkled with Colby-Jack cheese
inspired by: www.grouprecipes.com
Foodie & Craft Pro