This was one of my favorite go to meals in college when I was too broke to order take out and tired of regular boring Ramen.
- 1.5 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Tenders
- 1/2 C. Orange Juice
- 3 T. Szechuan Spicy Stir Fry Sauce
- 2 T. Soy Sauce
- 2.5 T. Teriyaki Sauce
- 3 T. Lemon Juice
- 6 oz. Broccoli Florets
- 6 oz. Carrot Stick
- 6 oz. Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 Can Water Chestnuts
- 1 Can Baby Corn
- 2 Packages Beef Ramen Noodles
- Simmer chicken in orange juice over medium low heat until cooked through.
- While chicken is cooking boil roman in broth until cooked.
- Combine 2T szechuan, 1T soy, 1.5T teriyaki and 2T lemon juice in a large pan or wok.
- Add veggies to wok and steam for about 5 min over medium heat.
- Strain chicken and roman and add to wok.
- Add 1T szechuan, 1T soy, 1T teriyaki and 1T lemon juice to wok and toss until everything is combined.
- Allow to cook over low heat for about 5 more min tossing occasionally.
Foodie & Craft Pro