- 2 Cucumbers (sliced)
- 1 t. Kosher Salt
- 1 t. White Vinegar
- 1/2 C. Mayonnaise
- 1/4 C. Sour Cream
- 1 t Chopped Fresh Dill
- Fresh Cracked Pepper
- Peel and slice the cucumbers and put them in a glass bowl.
- Sprinkle cucumbers with salt and vinegar.
- Cover and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Pour off the excess liquid and drain in colander for about 30 minutes to allow complete drainage. Add the mayonnaise, sour cream, dill and pepper, and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time.