Another year of #25DaysOfBaking means dusting off some old recipes. This year I brought back a fan favorite, Dark Chocolate Almond Clusters. Simple, delicious and a hit with my family it was a win-win.
Dark Chocolate Almond Clusters
- 12 oz Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 ½ Cups Almonds roasted & unsalted
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Coat the inside of your crockpot with cooking spray.
- Add in butter, chocolate, vanilla and almonds
- Set the slow cooker to low and cover
- This will take only 30 minutes, but set a timer for every 10 minutes to stir.
- Line two cookie sheets with wax paper
- After the chocolate has melted and is smooth, scoop the chocolate covered almonds out onto your cookie sheets making 1 inch balls (Think the size of a golfball)
- Sprinkle with the sea salt. I did just enough to decorate the cookies and give a salty contrast to the sweet chocolate.
- Place the trays in the fridge so the clusters set up.
inspired by: www.themagicalslowcooker.com
Foodie & Craft Pro