This is by far my easiest recipe during my 25 Days Of Baking. It also happens to be one of my favorites. This is a fun recipe to do with a partner because it does come together very fast and it helps to have multiple hands working. They are perfect for cookie exchanges or as a little treat to bring to those dozens of holiday parties we all have this time of year. Be careful though, once you put these little goodies out they won’t last long. We made these last night and we only have half of them left!
- 1 Large Bag Rolo Candies unwrapped
- 2 Cups Pecan Halves quantity can vary
- 1 Bag Pretzels
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F
- Unwrap Rolos and place in a bowl (this is where a friend/kitchen-minion comes in hand)
- Line three cookie sheets with parchment paper
- Place pretzels on cookie sheets about 1/2 inch apart
- Place Rolos on top of pretzels (1 Rolo/pretzel)
- Warm in the oven for two min
- Remove from the oven
- Quickly place pecans on top of Rolos and squish down
- Put cookie sheets into the fridge for about 10 minutes to help set up the chocolate
- Store at room temperature in an airtight Tupperware container.
Foodie & Craft Pro
Leave a Reply