Another new workout means we need to follow up with a new salad recipe. My sister and I gave this Greek Salad recipe and try and we were not disappointed. Feel free to mix in as many items from your home garden as possible. I was able to use fresh herbs from my garden for the chicken marinade.
I loved how fresh and filling this salad was, the perfect way to mix some crisp new flavors into your salad game.
Herb Chicken Greek Salad
- 3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 Cucumbers
- 8 oz. Cherry Tomatoes halved
- 8 oz. Artichoke Hearts chopped
- 8 oz. Kalamata Olives pitted and sliced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper diced
- 8 oz. Feta Cheese Crumbles
- 8 oz. Chickpeas
- ⅓ Red Onion sliced
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs
- Tatziki Dressing
- ⅓ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup Lemon Juice
- 3 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Oregano chopped
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Rosemary chopped
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Basil chopped
- ½ tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- ½ tsp Kosher Salt
- Whisk together all the marinade ingredients in large, shallow dish.
- Add the chicken to the marinade and evenly coat; cover and allow to marinade for 30 minutes or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken in the marinade until the chicken is cooked through, about 5-6 minutes each side.
- Remove chicken from the pan and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Toss salad ingredients together and divide between four plates.
- Slice the chicken thickly and arrange on salad.
- Serve with Tatziki dressing and warmed pita bread