Alex has been my oldest and closest friend. She loves with all of her heart and such passion that it took a big man to match her spirit. Dan has been such a perfect partner for Alex and the two have helped one another grow into amazing individuals.
It was so wonderful being a part of their big day and it is safe to say that I have never been to a better-planned wedding. Alex had thought of every detail and did a lot of research and got the best of the best. From food to music every part of Alex and Dan’s wedding was spot on.
Alex & Dan
Some of the things that stood out to me as a guest:
- The R Factor: Honestly if I ever get married I will have this band. There were points at this wedding where it seemed that every single guest was on the dance floor. As my friends and I look back at the day we all agree that the band made the night unforgettable.
Mintahoe Catering – The food was amazing! Seriously I don’t think I have ever had such good food at a wedding.
- Budget Friendly: Alex surprised all of her bridesmaids the night before the wedding with a goodie bag containing matching button-up shirts. She also included a coupon covering the cost of our makeup.
- Nicolette Island Pavilion: Its easy to see why this venue is so popular for weddings. The entire night felt like something out of a movie, it was the most GORGEOUS setting and felt very glamorous.
- Wedding Programs and Table Numbers
- Signs at the ceremony and reception
- Bridal Bouquet Vase
- Head Tables (Hunkiedorië Harvest Tables)
Vendors Alex would recommend, They had so many good ones!
- Photographer: Russell Heeter Photography
- Videographer: Harvest Film Co
- Wedding Planner: MAVEN/ Shaley Bagan
- Band: The R Factor
- Transportation: Valley Limo & Coach
- Makeup: Makeup Savvy/ Jody King
- Paper goods: A Milestone Paper Company
Check out Hunkiedorië tomorrow to hear all about my friend Samantha’s #TolzInTheSand wedding!
Foodie & Craft Pro
Cassie At Home
Favorite wedding I have ever attended. Everything was stunning & there were so many heartwarming touches, it was so much fun. They used their colors beautifully.