I met Ashley and Mike as a couple and I have never seen two people more perfectly matched for each other. I always joke that if anything happened to my family I expect them to adopt me. The Montgomery family is made up of the most kind, genuine and fun people I know. Our Monty clan is the most inclusive and encouraging group of friends I have ever been a part of and their wedding highlighted those supportive loving relationships that has become the cornerstone of our friendship.
Ashley & Mike
Some of the things that stood out to me as a guest:
- Nothing Bundt Cakes: Mike and Ashley had a cupcake dessert bar that puts all other wedding cupcakes to shame! The night they did the tasting they brought me an entire box as a housewarming gift, and its safe to say they didn’t last the night.
- DIY Bride: Ashley wasn’t afraid to get in there and do it herself. She and Mike made a ton of yard games which they gave a way to guests (way better than taking home a garter). She also put together her own flower arrangements through Market Flowers in Minneapolis which was a huge money saver.
- Dancing Shoes – The morning of the wedding Ashely gave all of her bridesmaids matching Tom’s so we could be comfortable during the reception and really dance the night away.
- I have been a part of many weddings but I think its safe to say that Clewell Photography is the most impressive photography group I have come across. They were so well organized and efficient, knowing exactly how to set up the photos they were looking for. As part of the package the Monty’s got standard photography, a photo booth and animated photos. I could spend hours looking through these gorgeous shots.
- My favorite part of the entire day was the Best Man’s speech. I have never witnessed anything like it. Derek was so charming and sincere that included Mike and Ashley as equals which is rare and wonderful to witnessed.
Vendors Ashley would recommend:
Check out Hunkiedorië tomorrow to hear all about my friend Alex’s #VierenInLove wedding!
Foodie & Craft Pro