No rice pudding recipe can ever compete with my Aunt Ruthie’s but this one does come pretty close. This creamy little bit of heaven will have you licking the bowl clean and looking for more. This is a great dish to bring to those family holiday gatherings. But be careful, once you do you won’t be allowed to show up without it in the future.
- 4 Eggs
- 3 Cups Milk
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 t. Salt
- 2 t. Vanilla
- 2 Cups Cooked Rice
- 1 t. Cinnamon
- Beat eggs.
- Stir in sugar.
- Add other ingredients and stir.
- Spray ovenproof casserole dish with Pam.
- Pour mixture into a dish.
- Set dish in a pan of hot water and bake at 300°F for 90 minutes.
- After 30 minutes of cooking insert spoon at edge of pudding and stir from the bottom to distribute rice and.
Inspired by: “Mama Reed’s Southern Style Rice Pudding”
Foodie & Craft Pro