Beware these are highly addictive. You may need to make two batches. one for eating along the way and one for baking. After one little taste, I couldn’t keep my dad out of the cheesecake filling. These are a fun little treat to make and are so beautiful when they are finished.
- 1 Box Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 1/3 C. Milk
- 1/3 C. Vegetable Oil
- 9 T. Melted Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1 Eight oz. Package Cream Cheese
- 1/4 C. Sugar
- 1 t. Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In your mixer combine cake mix, milk, butter, oil, and your egg.
- Mix until smooth.
- Spray a 9×13 baking pan
- spread your cake mix in the bottom of your pan.
- Make your cheesecake filling by whipping together your cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Spoon your cheesecake filling on top of your cake mix.
- Use a knife to swirl the cheesecake filling into your cake mix to get a marbled effect.
- Bake for 24 min.
- Allow to cool then cut into squares for serving.
Foodie & Craft Pro
Yum!! Love it! Thanks for sharing 🙂
These sound amazing! x
Thus I’m asking you to use the opinions section down below to get a
candid, valid dialog going here You could procedure customer
repayments by having an robotic tone of voice and clear the charge
within a few seconds