Why mess with a classic? I got this recipe directly off the Rice Krispie website. This is such a simple recipe that everyone knows and loves.
- 3 T. Butter
- 1 Package (10 oz.) Mini Marshmallows
- 6 Cups Rice Krispies
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted then remove from heat.
- Add Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray.
- Let cool and cut into 2-inch squares.
- Best if served the same day.
Recipe by: www.ricekrispies.com
Foodie & Craft Pro