- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (cut into 1 inch cubes)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1 Small Jar Sun Dried Tomatoes (Chopped)
- 3 T Sundried Tomato Oil (drained from jar)
- 2 T. Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 C. Half & Half
- 1 Box Penne Pasta
- 1 1/2 C. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 C. Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 3 t. Italian Seasoning
- 1 T. Paprika
- 1 T. Chili Powder
- 1 t. Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 t. Kosher Salt
- In a large pan heat sundried tomato oil and olive oil over medium heat.
- Cook pasta according to box directions.
- Saute Garlic and tomatoes in pan for about a min until they become fragrant.
- Remove garlic and tomatoes to a small bowl and set aside.
- Return pan to heat adding a little more oil if necessary.
- Combine chicken, italian seasoning, paprika, chili powder, red pepper flakes and salt in pan.
- Cook chicken until tender.
- Return tomatoes and garlic to pan.
- Add in cheese and half & half and stir until a smooth sauce forms.
- Mix in pasta.
- If the sauce is to thick add a little of the pasta water to the pan.
inspired by: juliasalbum.com