Nice and easy meal that you can throw together in a pinch. I served the chicken with Creamy Brussel Sprouts and mashed potatoes with gravy.
- 1/3 Olive Oil
- 1/2 C. Ranch Dressing
- 3 T. Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 T. Fresh Rosemary (chopped)
- 1 t. Salt
- 2 t. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 t. White Vinegar
- 1/2 t. Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 5 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a bowl
- Divide the sauce into two bowls, one for marinating and one for basting.
- Marinate chicken for 20 minutes.
- Grill chicken over medium heat basting often.
inspired by: thebakingbookworm
Foodie & Craft Pro
Leave a Reply