To go along with my amazing Ranch Mushrooms, I made these melt in your mouth steaks (another recipe I found on Pinterest). I upped the measurements since I was grilling three giant Ribeye steaks that would have made even a vegetarian’s mouth water. I had them grilled rare to help keep in flavor and also basted them with the marinade throughout the grilling process.
- 1 shot glass Whiskey
- 1 shot glass Balsamic Vinegar
(should be enough for 3-4 steaks.)
- Place steaks in dish and pour marinade over the steaks.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for 30 min.
- Flip steaks and refrigerate 30 more min.
- Grill as desired (rare-medium rare for most flavor) basting constantly.
inspired by: campwander.blogspot.com
Foodie & Craft Pro
Leave a Reply