My Minion and I are at it again! When looking through my Pinterest boards for inspiration for some new recipes I stumbled across one that was a no brainer! White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies have been a long-time favorite of mine. Strangely enough, this is the first time I have ever attempted to make them. Now that I know how easy these soft little bundles of deliciousness are to make it may get a place in the Hunk kitchen baking rotation.
Print the White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies recipe here!
- 3 C. Flour
- 1 t. Baking Soda
- 1 t. Kosher Salt
- 1 C. Butter (softened)
- 3/4 C. Sugar
- 3/4 C. Brown Sugar
- 1 1/4 t. Vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 bag White Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/2 C. Macadamia Nuts
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Mix butter with sugars in a different bowl.
- Add vanilla and eggs and mix until smooth and fluffy.
- Add flour mixture and combine.
- Slowly add chips and nuts and mix.
- Dance with your cat…Minion was getting a little distracted, his cat was missing for about a month, we are all so happy he is back at Hunk House where he belongs.
- Space out 1 inch balls onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes, I like to cook mine for the minimum time and bring them out still slightly doughy.
- Cool on a wire rack, I like to use tinfoil to cool my cookies I’m not sure if this makes any difference though.