This could be my new fave snack. So great for on the go and incredibly easy to make! I can’t wait to start trying different flavor combinations. I love adding chickpeas to salads now these roasted style chickpeas are the perfect substitute for croutons.
- 2 Cans Chickpeas (aka garbanzo beans)
- 4 C. White Vinegar
- 2 t. Kosher Salt
- 1 t. Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- 4 T. Olive Oil
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil or parchment paper. Take chickpeas and vinegar and place in a medium sized pot. Add a dash of sea salt.
- Bring to a boil and then remove from heat.
- Let sit in pot for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Drain chickpeas and place in a bowl.
- Toss with olive oil, salt & pepper.
- Place on baking sheet and roast for about 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Shake baking sheet every 10-15 min to ensure even roast.
Inspired by: http://ohsheglows.com