Pretty standard and straightforward recipe. Not one of my favorites but its nice when you’re in a pinch for dinner ideas and is always a crowd favorite. I like to keep everything separate when serving that way if there are leftovers they keep better in the fridge or you can reuse parts in other recipes.
- 6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Tenders
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 C. Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 C. Flour
- 1 C. Cracker Meal
- 1 C. Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 t. Salt
- 1/2 t. Fresh Cracked Pepper
- 1 Jar Red Sauce of your choice
- 1 Small Box Spaghetti Noodles
- 3/4 C. Italian Dressing
- Parmesan Cheese
- Combine flour, salt and pepper in a small bowl and set aside.
- beat egg in a small bowl and set aside.
- Combine cracker meal and bread crumbs in a small bowl and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Dredge each piece of chicken in flour mixture.
- Coat chicken tenders one at a time in egg.
- Toss each piece of chicken in cracker meal mixture until completely covered.
- Place chicken on a non stick cookie sheet and bake in the oven for 20 min.
- Cook noodles according to box directions.
- Strain noodles and toss in Italian dressing.
- Heat sauce over medium low heat in a small pot.
- With five min left sprinkle chicken with mozzarella and continue to bake.
- Plate noodles with sauce topped with chicken and sprinkled with parmesan cheese.
- Store leftovers separate to help them keep better.
Foodie & Craft Pro